If your organisation requires training for a number of staff, or you would like a unique programme that meets your specific needs, you can book bespoke training. We will arrange for a KSCMP trainer to attend your chosen venue to deliver training for up to 25 members of staff.
List of courses offered as part of the bespoke option:
- Adolescent Violence to Parents (Level 2)
- Child Protection: Basic Awareness (Level 2)
- Child Protection for Designated Practitioners (Level 3)
- Child Sexual Exploitation (Level 2)
- Childhood Neglect (Level 2 and Level 3)
- Domestic Abuse: The Effects of Children and Young People (Level 2)
- Female Genital Mutilation Need to Know (Level 2)
- Information Sharing, Data Protection and Consent (Level 2)
If there are any courses not listed above, that your would like delivered to your organisation please email email@example.com.
- £600 for a half day session (3 hours)
- £1000 for a full day session
Please make sure bookings are sent at least 3 weeks before the required training date(s).