KSCB offer a variety of free multi-agency training courses for all professionals working with children and young people in Kent. KSCB offer the following courses:
- Adolescent Violence to Parents
- Alcohol Awareness
- Allegations Management : The Role of the LADO
- Childhood Neglect: An In-Depth Understanding to Help Overcome Practice and Organisational Barriers (L3)
- Child Protection: Basic Awareness
- Child Protection for Designated Staff (L3)
- Child Protection Conferences: Best Practice (L3)
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Children and Young People Focus Cards
- Click: Path to Protection (Marie Collins Foundation Online Training)
- Domestic Abuse: The Effects on Children and Young People
- Drug Use Screening Tool (L3)
- Early Years Focus Cards
- Effects of Parental Substance Misuse from Conception to Adolescence (L3)
- Family Focus Cards
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Need to Know Session
- Kent Support Level Guidance (Thresholds)
- Introduction to Childhood Neglect
- Novel Psychoactive Substances and Club Drugs Awareness
- Positive Behaviour Support (Training for Parents/Carers)
- Safeguarding Children with a Disability
- Safeguarding and Information Sharing, Data Protection and Consent
- Self-Harm: Introduction
- Signs of Safety: Awareness for Multi-Agency Staff
- Young Carers Awareness
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Lite (Headstart)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Two Day Course (Headstart)
- Youth Suicide Awareness and Prevention Workshops
To identify which of the above courses are appropriate for you please view the KSCB Training Tree.
Upcoming Conferences / Learning Events
- Teenage Suicide and Self-Harm in Kent - Raising Awareness and Exploring Preventative Strategies Conference
How to Book a Place on KSCB Training
If you would like to attend any of the above courses, click on the relevant course and then 'Book Here' next to the date suitable for you.
If you do not have a Kent CPD Online account please register here.
Please make sure your contact details and employment details, on your Kent CPD Online, are up to date.
How to Cancel a Booking
If you wish to cancel your booking, this can be done via Kent CPD Online or by emailing email@example.com . Please note all cancellations must be made one week before the event date, otherwise you will incur a late cancellation fee.
If you experience any technical problems whilst using Kent CPD Online, wish to update your profile, or have forgotten your password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org