KSCMP offer a variety of free multi-agency classroom based training courses for those working with children, young people and families in Kent.
List of courses offered:
- Adolescent Violence to Parents
- Alcohol Awareness
- Allegations Management: The Role of the LADO
- Child Protection: Basic Awareness
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Core Skills
- Domestic Abuse: The Effects on Children and Young People
- Female Genital Mutilation Need to Know
- Introduction to Childhood Neglect
- LGBTQ + Awareness
- MAPPA Need to Know
- Safeguarding Children with a Disability
- Safeguarding and Information Sharing, Data Protection and Consent
- Self-Harm: Introduction
- Understanding Kent Support Levels
- Understanding Online Sexual Abuse - For Practitioners
- Understanding Online Sexual Abuse - For Managers
- Understanding Online Sexual Abuse - For those directly working with victims
- Young Carers Awareness
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Lite
- Youth Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Childhood Neglect
- Child Protection for Designated Practitioners
- Child Protection Conferences: Best Practice
- Drug Use Screening Tool
- Effects of Parental Substance Misuse from Conception to Adolescence
- Novel Psychoactive Substances and Club Drugs Awareness
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Two Day Course
How to book a place?
If you would like to attend any of the above courses, click on the relevant course title.
How to cancel a booking?
If you wish to cancel your booking, this can be done via Kent CPD Online or by emailing email@example.com . Please note all cancellations must be made one week before the event date, otherwise you will incur a late cancellation fee.
How to complete the evaluation form?
Please log into your account and select from the top toolbar 'My CPD Online', then 'Events Attended'. There will be an evaluation line underneath the course title. If there is not an evaluation link please contact 03000 41 70 86 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to retrieve my certificate?
If you have filled out an online evaluation, log into your account, select 'My CPD Online', then select 'Events Attended' and find the course you are requiring and click on the option 'Download Certificate'. if the 'Download Certificate' option does not appear please contact 03000 41 70 86 or email@example.com .