Child Protection Conferences: Best Practice
This level 3 course will help develop and improve inter-agency understanding of procedures, roles and practices in relation to Child Protection Conferences.
This course will take professionals through the new Child Protection Conference process and will provide the opportunity to:
- Share and explore new procedures
- Develop and build upon knowledge, skills and confidence to fully participate in conferences
- Identify the risks and protective factors
- Contribute to the development and implementation of plans
- Improve planning and multi-agency and family participants in conferences
Dates for this course will be published soon.