Youth Mental Health First Aid Lite (Headstart)
The Youth Mental Health First Aid Lite training course is an introductory three-hour session to raise awareness of young people's mental health.
The course will provide delegates with:
- An understanding of some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis.
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues.
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences.
- A preview of the contents of the Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) two day course.
Everyone who complete the course will receive a manual to keep and refer to, and a certificate.
This training is provided on behalf of Headstart (https://www.headstartkent.org.uk)
If you are a Parent or Carer and would like to attend any of the below dates, please email email@example.com to book a place.
(To book a place for one of the below events, please click the event date).
- 15 January 2020 - 12:30pm-3:30pm - Tonbridge and Malling
- 3 February 2020 - 9:30am-12:30pm - Maidstone
- 4 March 2020 - 10am-1pm - Dover
- 21 April 2020 - 10am-1pm - Thanet
- 6 May 2020 - 10am-1pm - Tonbridge and Malling
- 8 June 2020 - 10am-1pm - Maidstone
- 9 June 2020 - 10am-1pm - Dover
- 6 July 2020 - 10am-1pm - Thanet
- 28 September 2020 - 10am-1pm - Tonbridge and Malling