Child protection conferences: best practice
This level 3 course will help develop and improve inter-agency understanding of procedures, roles and practices in relation to child protection conferences.
This course will take you through the new child protection conference process and will provide the opportunity to:
- share and explore new procedures
- develop and build upon knowledge, skills and confidence to fully participate in conferences
- identify the risks and protective factors
- contribute to the development and implementation of plans
- improve planning and multi-agency and family participants in conference.
Due to current situation regarding COVID-19 our multi-agency training calendar has been suspended until January 2021.