Child protection for designated practitioners
This course will provide you with an introduction on the role and responsibilities of a designated practitioner for safeguarding.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- describe the role of a designated practitioner for safeguarding and state the key areas of responsibility
- understand the Kent Support Levels
- make appropriate decisions about the actions to take when informed of a concern about a child or young person
- state what is likely to happen following a request for support to the Front Door
- explain the issues around recording and sharing information.
Due to current situation regarding COVID-19 our multi-agency training calendar has been suspended until January 2021.