Child Sexual Abuse
By the end of this virtual course, learners will be expected to:
- understand what child sexual abuse, child sexual exploitation and online sexual abuse is
- have insight into who are perpetrators of child sexual abuse and the grooming cycle often employed by abusers
- know what are the positions of trust and the specific measures that apply to them
- be able to identify or recognise indicators and signs of child sexual abuse
- know how to recognise child sexual abuse and how to respond appropriately
- be aware of the Kent and Medway Child Sexual Abuse Medical Pathway and other relevant legislation, policy, tools and resources.