Childhood neglect: an in-depth understanding to help overcome practice and organisational barriers
This level 3 course will help you:
- develop a deeper understanding of neglect and cumulative harm
- consider individual and organisational barriers to recognising and responding to neglect
- explore assessment and decision making processes with a focus on parents / carers capacity
- reaffirm the central importance of the child and young person's voice through a family case study
- promote reflection on individual and team professional practice and identify actions for improvement.
Due to current situation regarding COVID-19 our multi-agency training calendar has been suspended until January 2021.