Prevent Awareness and Radicalisation
An awareness and interactive session, to cover:
- strategy and legislation including CONTEST, Counter Terrorism and Security Act and Prevent Duty.
- national counter terrorism threats
- Kent and Medway context and risks
- terrorist ideologies and narratives, including DAESH and right-wing terrorism
- radicalisation and vulnerability factors
- case studies
- making a referral and the prevent referral pathway
To book a place please click on the date you would like to attend. Please note you will need to enrol onto the course then book onto the session you wish to attend.