KSCB Train the Trainer Event
The KSCB 'Train the Trainer' Event is a 5 day course aimed at practitioners who do not routinely deliver training.
Practitioners will have the opportunity to achieve the QA Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), but this is not mandatory.
Please note this course costs £680, which must be paid in full, two weeks before the event date.
The course will enable participants to:
- Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Understand and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training.
- Understand assessment in education and training.
- Achieve the Award in Education and Training (AET).
- Deliver KSC's 'Child Protection: Basic Awareness' course.
The Syllabus of the KSCB 'Train the Trainer' course has been brought inline with the requirements of the national L3 Award in Education and Training (AET). The AET is the entry level nationally recognised package for trainers who work, or who aspire to work, in adult education or training across the industrial, commercial and the voluntary sectors. It is an ideal training qualification to complement alongside professional qualifications.
AET comprises of 3 Units:
1) Understanding the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
2) Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training.
3) Understanding assessment in education and training.
Accreditation of the course:
- Theory: Learners complete 3 assignments (1 per unit), which are submitted after the course.
- Practical: Learners must deliver a 15 minute microteaching session, and observe and peer review other learners microteaching sessions.
Upcoming Events Dates:
- Monday 28th October 2019 - Friday 1st November 2019 - 9:30am-4:30pm - Thanington Resource Centre - Book Here
If you would like to attend the above session or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org