We offer a variety of free multi-agency classroom based training courses and learning events for those working with children, young people and families in Kent.
Due to current situation regarding COVID-19 our multi-agency training calendar has been suspended until January 2021.
- Child exploitation (level 2)
- Contextual safeguarding (level 2)
- Youth suicide awareness and prevention (level 2)
- LGBTQ+ awareness (level 2)
- Allegation management: the role of the LADO (level 2)
- MAPPA (level 2)
- Core skills (level 2)
- Violence Prevention in Kent and Medway: The Importance of Contextual Safeguarding and a Trauma Informed Approach Seminar
Face to face courses
- Adolescent violence to parents (level 2)
- Alcohol awareness (level 2)
- Childhood neglect (level 3)
- Child protection: basic awareness (level 2)
- Child protection conference: best practice (level 3)
- Child protection for designated practitioners (level 3)
- Child sexual abuse (level 2)
- Domestic abuse: the effects on children and young people (level 2)
- Drug use screening tool (level 3)
- Effects of parental substance misuse from conception to adolescence (level 3)
- Introduction to childhood neglect (level
- Private fostering (level 2)
- Novel psychoactive substances and club drug awareness (level 3)
- Safeguarding children with a disability (level 2)
- Safeguarding and information sharing, consent and data protection (level 2)
- Self-harm: introduction (level 2)
- Young carers awareness (level 2)
If you would like to attend our training courses bookings need to be made via Kent CPD online.
If you do not have one you will need to create an account.
If you have forgotten your login details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure your contact and employment details are up to date.
Cancelling a booking
You can cancel your booking via your Kent CPD Online account or by emailing email@example.com. All cancellations must be made one week before the event date, otherwise you will incur a cancellation fee.
Evaluation and certification
All our courses are CPD certificated. To access your certificate of attendance, the course evaluation must be completed first. A link to the evaluation form will be sent after the event date, and can be accessed via your Kent CPD Online account.
Certificates must be downloaded via your Kent CPD Online account, as we do not send them directly.